Thursday

Pregnancy Announcement

Guess what...?!?!?! We're pregnant!!! We're so happy to announce that our family is growing and our little bundle of joy will be here on December 25! That's right-- a Christmas baby!

Being that I'm a little over the top with everything, I wanted to announce this wonderful news to everyone in a fun way! Brace yourself for my plethora of pregnancy announcements!

As soon as I found out, I ran to the store and bought an iron on transfer and onesie. I made this cute little shirt for my angler enthusiast husband and wrapped it up!

To break the news to my brother and his wife, I did a quick wardrobe change while I was babysitting their two year old son. He just walked through the door wearing this shirt that says "Guess what? I'm gonna be a BIG cousin!" It was too funny watching their reaction as they read the shirt!


We sent this picture to my family to break the news! There's me on the left and my sister-in-law on the right and her son (same cutie pie in the picture above). We're 10 weeks apart so it will be fun to have all the crazy cousins reeking havoc together!




These are just some extra pictures we took for fun! Maybe I went a little overboard, but it's was just too fun telling everyone in a unique way! I can't wait to share this journey with you all!