Monday

Chalkboard Tracker

Happy four months to me! Starting to get a bump, although it feels more like a gut at this point. I'm sure by 20 weeks it will be nice and round!

 How far along? 16 weeks
 Baby is the size of a: Avocado
 Total weight gain: 4 lbs
Maternity clothes? Not yet.
Stretch marks? So far, so good!
Sleep: Waking up 2-3 times a night to go to the bathroom, but sleeping soundly!
Exercise: Just walking the dogs a few miles daily. Trying some yoga soon!
Miss Anything: Not having a gut!
Movement: Not yet! Hopefully in the next few weeks.
Food cravings: Spaghetti and bagels with loads of cream cheese.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing anymore. I think that phase has passed, thankfully!
Gender: ??? We'll find out next week!
Labor Signs: No
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody- my poor husband! But when I'm happy, I'm happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender and buying the baby's first article of clothing!


We're finding out the gender next week! Stay tuned for our gender reveal party details! Can't wait!! Our theme is "Guns or Glitter?"

Definitely a difference from last month!