Sunday

Pregnancy Books

I can't help but overload on information. It's the educator in me. Any sort of new life experience, you better believe I've read 17 books and done countless hours researching. This pregnancy is no different. The day I found out I was pregnant, I over-night shipped three books. Problem is, I'm becoming overwhelmed with information! It's a lot to take in and remember! I'm well aware there's no official handbook on how to raise your child, but I enjoy getting tips, tricks, and ideas.  Here's what I've been reading and rereading the last few months.




 
You would think that I would have an extensive list of names picked out after reading both books...nope! Still searching for the perfect name! 


 Here are some books I'm looking forward to reading towards the end of my pregnancy and during the first few months:




Are there any other great books that you suggest I read? I'm open to anything and everything! Knowledge is power!