Monday

Chalkboard Tracker

Halfway done! I can't believe I'm already on month 5! Time is flying!

 How far along? 20 weeks
Baby is the size of a: Banana
Total weight gain: 7 lbs...it keeps creeping up on me! Uh oh! 
Maternity clothes? Not yet...any day now!
Stretch marks? Still in the clear, for now.
Sleep: Slowly decreasing and becoming uncomfortable.
Exercise: I started biking a few miles a day, walking the dogs, and yoga.
Miss Anything: Wine with dinner.
Movement: Yep! Very exciting!
Food cravings: Cheese and crackers. My cravings seem to change every few weeks.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! I think (hope) I'm all done with that phase.
Gender: GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: No
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! It's been a fun month!
Looking forward to: Decorating the nursery :)