Tuesday

DIY Burlap Wreath


I've been itching to make a new wreath lately. I headed down to my local Hobby Lobby and purchased a whopping three items for this adorable wreath! The process was way easier than I thought it would be.

Here's what you need:
-2 rolls of 4 inch burlap
- Wire wreath template
-embellishments of your choice
 To make this wreath, simply loop the burlap through the desired section in the template.
Quite honestly, there's no right or wrong way to do this. I didn't stick to a pattern. I just looped away and pulled them through so there was enough fullness. SOOOOO easy! I don't even know how else to explain how to make this. It's something you just kind of figure out as you go.
One episode of Sex and the City later (Season 5 episode 6...if you were wondering) I was done!
Add whatever you would like and hang! I added a cute pre-made burlap flower.